July 1, 2008

Going Deeper Still...

This past weekend, I was priveleged to experience the most wonderful women's conference I have attended (and I've been to quite a few). It's called Deeper Still with Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer as the featured speakers. Travis Cottrell (my all-time favorite worship leader) and his praise team, along with Mandisa of American Idol fame, led me and 18,999 other women in praise to our King. I really cannot put into words what I learned this weekend yet, but here are some pictures from the Deeper Still blog that catch just a glimpse of what it was all about:


DeeperStill - Atlanta from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.

If you ever have a chance to go to one of these events, please do. It was amazing and I'll be sharing more of what God has done in me over the next few weeks. TAFN!

No comments: