November 10, 2007

A Clean Slate

I hope the few of you who are reading my blog will make the switch over here. I think this will make it easier for me to post more often. I'll probably keep the other blog up so that I won't have to redo all the prior posts. So, if you're re-joining me here, please post a comment here or shoot me an email so I'll know you're with me! Thanks!

Just so I won't waste a post just for switching over, I'll go ahead and tell you about my new favorite product. First, I need to tell you that I'm slightly obsessed with cleaning products. It would help, however, if I was as obsessed with cleaning the house. Oops. Well, we all have our oddities. Anyway, the other day, I picked some Old English Scratch Cover because I knew we really needed it (yes, we did this time!). We have several pieces of cherry furniture that over the years have become knicked here and there. We've tried a couple of different things to get the scratches out. My husband used something that was supposed to cover the scratch on our kitchen table and it wound up looking a lot worse. Well, today I got out the Old English and like magic, the scratch is now barely visible!! I used it on a couple of other spots (I had gotten it out because I had scratched the bookshelves on the desk while shifting things around - oops!) and voila! no more scuffs or knicks!

I've been feeling much better this weekend. Sometimes you just need a day or so to just grieve some things. But, going to see the Blue Angels with Paul and Ella yesterday really cheered me up. It was a blast! I will have to post some pictures when I get them uploaded. It was so nice to have a day with our little family. We grabbed a quick bite to eat on our way out there, watched the show, and then got to spend more quality time together on our way home, stuck in traffic! Ella LOVED the show. She was so excited beforehand and I was worried it might not live up to her expectations or that she might be so scared she wouldn't enjoy it. But, she did and it was a perfect day.

Thanks for coming on over to Blogger with me and I am going to try to be more faithful...Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Penny said...

I'm glad you've moved ;) so much easier to comment on Blogger - I kept forgetting my ID for the other! LOL!

Jenny said...

It's easier to post blog entries as well. Good to have to with me over here! :)

sheree said...

I am here with you. Glad you all had fun at the Blues. sheree